The Musée Rude in Dijon, inaugurated in 1947, is devoted to plaster casts of some of his works that were acquired by the city of Dijon, between 1887 and 1910. The museum is housed in the transept of the 11th-century abbey-church of Saint-Etienne (now called La Nef, and also houses the Culture Center and a local library), on rue Vaillant, a block or so beyond the Ducal Palace.
We found it very interesting on our first visit to Dijon, as we knew very little about Rude before that. Besides the copies of his works, there are good information boards telling about his life and describing some of the statues.
For example, one is about Joan of Arc. The statue is called “Jeanne d’Arc ecoutant ses voix” (Joan of Arc listening to the voices), done in 1845. He sculpted the celebrated heroine as part of the series Femmes illustres de France (Illustrious women of France) for the Luxembourg Gardens in Paris. He sculpted her with head tilted and her right hand raised to better hear the celestial voices calling her to chase the English out of the kingdom during the Hundred Years War.
The museum is free so you can ramble at will. Probably about 45 minutes is sufficient time, as it’s not very large.